Make a Donation
By donating to RFDC today, you will support our organization to:
10. Be counted among the growing number of LGBT families in the DC area; we are often asked by school districts, reporters, and donors "Just how many LGBT-headed households are there in the area?" We would love to give them a pretty good answer!
9. Support our first-ever part-time staff person through your RFDC Membership fees.
8. Provide several free or reduced-rate events to our community through your RFDC Membership fees.
7. Join RFDC's online discussion forums where other LGBT parents/prospective parents exchange important information and resources.
6. Receive invitations to RFDC events and learn about other events of interest to LGBT families
5. Offer direct input to the RFDC Board of Directors on how to improve programs and strengthen the organization
4. Connect with other parents/families who have similar interests or experiences
3. Get information about our organized play groups/outings for younger children
2. We partner with COLAGE (Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere) on programs for children/youth in 6th grade and above
1. Feel good about being connected to a larger, diverse community of LGBT parents!!